Looking at some fruit on our table made me want to photograph them. After several shots it seemd that up close worked best, although I must admit I get a little squeamish looking at the close up of the pear. Click on the image and let me know if it affects you the same way.
Archive for the ‘food’ Category
All adults in Virginia have a right to prepare a document called an “advance directive” to put their wishes regarding medical care in writing. An advance directive lets other people know the types of medical care you do and do not want in the event you are unable to express your wishes on your own. There are two kinds of advance directives:
Virgnia living will
Here, then, is my little list of items you might spurn, along with some essential pantry and long-keeping refrigerator items you might consider. Note that I’m not including the ultra-obvious, things that are more or less ubiquitous in the contemporary American pantry, like potatoes, eggs and honey.
- Baking supplies from the San Francisco Baking Institute - Baking and Pastry Arts School for Professionals and Enthusiasts San Francisco Baking Institute - Baking and Pastry Arts School for Professionals and Enthusiasts
- Computer Science Style Guide Suggestions ACM, APA, and IEEE bibliographic styles from Dalhousie University Libraries
- Looks Too Good To Be True Looks Too Good to Be True is the internet resource for information, reporting and education for consumers who may be the victim of online or mail fraud.
- NPR : Kitchen Window Kitchen Window commentaries on food and entertaining are published every Wednesday and feature recipes.
- Pew Internet & American Life Project Report: Search engine use Online Activities & Pursuits. Search engine use shoots up in the past year and edges towards email as the primary internet application. 11/20/2005 | Lee Rainie
- Recognizing and Avoiding Spyware A cyber-security tip from CERT, 2004.
- Webmaster Tools and SEO Software Resources :: Webmaster Toolkit ”This site came into existence as a collection of webmaster tools developed to help myself and a few other webmasters with our daily webmaster chores. After creating a fair number of online tools, it was decided that we should make the site public, so that other webmasters around the world would have access to them for free. The suite of free tools and resources offered continues to grow to this day, and we aim to offer something useful for the beginner to the advanced webmaster alike.”
And today’s special is ..
No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement. Florida Scott-Maxwell